It could be onerous to imagine that we’re nearly midway by the yr, however for Keller Williams brokers, time flies if you end up having enjoyable and constructing companies price having and lives price dwelling. In Q1 2022, brokers exceeded the earlier Q1’s gross sales quantity, leaned into strategic partnerships, and upheld the excessive cultural requirements that the trade has come to count on from the world’s largest actual property know-how franchise by agent depend.
“We’re proud to report our brokers have closed out one other profitable record-breaking quarter in gross sales quantity,” stated Carl Liebert, CEO of kwx, an built-in residence expertise firm. “Outperforming the market, our brokers elevated gross sales quantity greater than 10% over Q1 ’21.”
As of March 31, 2022, Keller Williams is residence to 189,644 brokers worldwide. This contains 173,944 brokers in the USA and Canada, and 15,700 brokers working exterior U.S. and Canada borders. In Q1 ’22, KW added 1,523 web brokers throughout its greater than 1,100 workplaces.
United States and Canada (manufacturing in Q1 ’22)
- Brokers closed $108.4 billion in gross sales quantity, up 10.5% from earlier Q1.
- Brokers closed 258.4 thousand transactions in Q1 ’22.
- Brokers took 154.0 thousand new listings (new market stock) in Q1 ’22.
- Brokers wrote 295.8 thousand contracts (projected closings) in Q1 ’22.
- Contracts written quantity was $126.2 billion, up 8.2% over Q1 ’21.
“The appreciation of residence costs has resulted in brokers’ commissions far outpacing the speed of inflation,” stated Marc King, president, KW. “We’re persevering with to lean into our world-class coaching, teaching and know-how to make sure our brokers are poised to face the headwinds of upper mortgage charges and ongoing housing provide constraints.”
“Our houses bought baseline represents our second-highest document for a Q1 throughout that key metric,” stated Jason Abrams, head of trade, kwx. “We’re total happy with the outcomes of our brokers amid hypercompetitive market circumstances.”
Keller Williams Worldwide Momentum (manufacturing exterior the U.S. and Canada in Q1 ’22)
- As of March 31, agent depend exterior the U.S. and Canada was 15,700, up 21.6% from Q1 ’21.
- Brokers closed 16.5 thousand transactions in Q1 ’22, up 25.9% over Q1 ’21.
- Brokers closed $3.2 billion in gross sales quantity, up 27.1% from Q1 ’21.
- Brokers took 26.3 thousand new listings (new market stock).
- Brokers wrote 19.2 thousand contracts (projected closings), up 18.3% over Q1 ’21.
- Contracts written quantity was $2.9 billion, up 25.5% over Q1 ’21.
- In February, KW introduced an growth into Sint Maarten.
- In March, KW introduced an growth into Guyana.
Outdoors of the U.S. and Canada, KWW’s areas embody: Albania; Argentina; Aruba; Belgium; Belize; Bermuda; Cambodia; Chile; Colombia; Costa Rica; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Dominican Republic; Dubai, UAE; France; Greece; Guyana; Honduras; Indonesia; Eire; Israel; Italy; Jamaica; Japan; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Mexico; Monaco; Mongolia; Morocco; Nicaragua; Northern Cyprus; Panama; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; São Paulo, Brazil; Saudi Arabia; Serbia; Sint Maarten; Slovenia; Southern Africa; Spain; Suriname; Thailand; Turkey; Turks and Caicos; United Kingdom; Uruguay; and Vietnam.
“The credit score for our quarter after quarter of aggressive worldwide development belongs to our tech-enabled brokers, fueled by our highly effective coaching and enterprise fashions,” stated William E. Soteroff, president, KWW. “Our pipeline stays sturdy for brand new worldwide areas.”
Tradition and Business Highlights
In Q1 ’22, Keller Williams associates leaned deeply into their tradition, gathering trade accolades. As well as, they welcomed new leaders and segments with open arms.
- In January, KW ranked No. 51 on the Greatest Locations to Work 2022 record by Glassdoor.
- In January, Entrepreneur journal ranked KW No. 92 on its 2022 Franchise 500 rating.
- In January, KW unveiled KW Sports activities + Leisure, a brand new enterprise neighborhood.
- In February, Stacey Onnen was named head of latest enterprise operations.
- In February, RISMedia named seven KW leaders to the 2022 Actual Property Newsmakers.
- In February, Forbes featured KW at No. 140 on its record of America’s Greatest Giant Employers 2022.
- In February, kwx acquired CPros, a concierge transaction administration providers supplier.
- In February, Levi Rodgers was named director of KW Army.
- In March, KW was named to Entrepreneur’s 2022 Quickest-Rising Franchises and HousingWire’s 2022 Tech100 Actual Property Honorees lists.
- In March, six younger KW professionals had been named to REALTOR® Journal’s “30 Beneath 30”.
- In March, Swanepoel named KW the No. 1 actual property franchise by agent depend, transaction sides, and gross sales quantity.
- In March, KW’s European franchises helped home Ukrainian refugees.
- In March, KW was acknowledged as “essentially the most prolific franchise community” on RealTrends 500.
“In Q1 ’22, we continued constructing and revamping our KW enterprise communities and segments,” stated Sajag Patel, head of teaching, communities and studying, KW. “We’re enabling our brokers to concentrate on enterprise development by extra connection, empowerment, and influence.”
“We count on to proceed aggressively attracting brokers throughout the total spectrum of their actual property careers,” stated Patel. “Our coaching and training are second to none, and proceed to spice up agent manufacturing, leveraging the most effective practices and classes discovered of our high actual property producers.”
Leave a Reply